Business Development :
- New Business creation and expansion of current client and territory base.
- Responsible for the profitability of the stream.
- Monitor, control and drive improvement to position the deliverables as per the required results in the business plan.
- Meeting the assigned Volume, Revenue targets assigned.
- Identify clients, assess business potential and convert into customers.
- Identify prime customers and build relationships with the aim of deepening the business.
Client & Relationship Management:
- Development and Mapping of the assigned territories and customers.
- Understand competition activities and be up to date on Market Intelligence
- Influence and negotiate development projects with clients leveraging on relationships formed with key parties in the client organization.
- Understand Domestic customers and their business.
- Analyze and understand business trends.
- Ensuring that sales provides Rate quotations, Offers (where applicable), Tariff related changes etc. the clients as per the set authority limits
- Managing and ensuring Outstanding payments, Credit and Collection issues are well within the specified targets
- Direct interface with customers with relation to communication of all market related activities of warehousing & distribution
- Ensure all Client queries by phone/fax/mail are answered as per the agreed timelines.
- Discuss and work in with operations to ensure client performance is satisfactory and is up to date.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are correctly stated and communicated clearly to clients and are understood by internal stakeholders (e.g. Customer service , Operations , Finance desks)
- Prepare and update client profiles
- Be responsible for managing the expectations of the management and act as good ambassador of the company's brand
- Solution Design & Execution.
||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate in Business Management / Marketing.
- Years of experience : around 3 -5 Years
- Must have minimum 2 years enrich experience in business development for Freight Forwarding.
- Experience with Freight Forwarders, NVOCC, CHA or service industry would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of the assigned market and Competition.
- Coaching skills and ability to motivate the team.
- Time management, decision making and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sell challenging propositions to customers for value/benefit.
- Computer savy: competent in MS Office.
- High energy and pro-activeness.
- Willing and able to travel extensively and intensively.
- High on customer orientation.
- High ethical standards and professionalism in outlook.
If you are exploring a job opportunity with SATKAR Group, please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org